The Zydeco is a fusion of influences, just like the bouncy, rhythmic, Louisianan music that inspired its name. The Zydeco is a blend of tough gravel bike, fast cross-racer and versatile commuter all in one attention-grabbing package. A brushed finish to the aluminium is combined with gloss paintwork for a unique look.
The frame is constructed from Columbus Zonal triple butted tubing with Pro Cyclocross geometry. Including an ergo shoulder section, for carrying, clearance for mudguards and wide tyres.
A Cinelli CX Carbon fork provides not only considerable weight reduction but also vibration dampening, increasing the rider's comfort on longer rides or rough terrain. A raised bottom bracket and decreased head tube angle give the Zydeco perfect manoeuvrability even on the most demanding of trails.
The Zydeco is chameleon like in its ability to be many different things at once. It is at once a tough off-roader as well as a hardworking commuter. The Zydeco is ready to be whatever you need it to be.
Ergo Shoulder Section The specially shaped top tube ensures easy and comfortable transport of your bike whist carrying it over your shoulder. Semi sloping geometry makes the Zydeco the perfect machine for cyclocross, gravel, touring and commuting.
Rear Rack Friendly The Zydeco is ready to accommodate a rear rack for lightweight luggage, adding commuting versatility to the Zydeco's list of uses.
The option to add mudguards combined with clearance for up to a 42mm tyre allow you to customise your Zydeco depending on your type of riding
- Sizes: S (51), M (535), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Tubeset: Columbus Zonal
- Fork: Cinelli CX Carbon 1-1/8" - 1-1/2
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EVO BSA
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Cable Routing: External
- Headset: 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Frame weight: 1530g
- Fork weight: 590g
- Stem: Cinelli Vai 31,8mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Vai 31,8mm
- Tape: Cinelli Volee
- Seat Post: Cinelli Vai 31,6mm
- Crank Set: FSA Omega Compact 46/36t 170/175mm
- BB shell: FSA Mega Exo
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: SHIMANO 10 Speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: SHIMANO BR-R317 - 160mm Rotor Disk Brake
- Wheel: ALEX ATD 490 Rims 30mm - CINELLI Hubs
- Tyres: Challenge Grifo 700x32 mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Cinelli Era