The newest version of the Athena Ergo, a rather high end feature inspired by none other than the exclusive EPS Ergopower controls. The new version boasts a more ergonomic EPS style downshifting lever thus making an already ergonomic and user friendly Ergopower controls even more so.
Complete transmission control from any position is now even more possible thanks to the EPS style layout of the lever on both right and left side controls. Thanks to the lower range of throw required to push the power-shift mechanism of the Veloce transmissions, this lower profile and easy-access shift lever was made possible.
- Ultra-Shift™ ergonomics
- Vari-Cushion™ hood
- 11 speed Power-Shift™ mechanism
- Double curvature brake lever
- For triple cranksets
- Carbon brake lever with aluminium core
- Ergonomic down-shift lever
- Minimum friction housings
- Front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
- Multiple shifting
- Weight: 375g