Campagnolo Scirocco 35 CX Black
Quick OverviewA 35mm high profile that makes the Scirocco 35 range unique. Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel...
A 35mm high profile that makes the Scirocco 35 range unique.
Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking surface.
Suitable for all routes, the Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced "racing" spirit.
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometre.
The Scirocco 35 is also available in a Cyclocross (CX) version.
- 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
- Dynamic Balance: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3 spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3 eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
- Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
- Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace
- Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
- Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35mm CX version)