The Veloce crankset adopts the brand new Power Torque System also used for its Centaur "big brother". The Power Torque System represents the ideal solution for the new Campagnolo 10x drivetrains: high degree of rigidity in cranks and chainrings along with extremely limited weight, efficient power transmission thanks to optimised "Q" and "U" factors. The new chainring teeth have MPS Micro Precision Shift machining and new machining on the up-shift chain zone.
This crankset one of the most technical pieces within the range. It is also one of the most economical.
- forged alloy cranks
- chainrings MPS (Micro Precision Shifting)
- light-alloy chainrings with anti-friction treatment
- 8 pins on the large chainring
- integrated POWER-TORQUE axle
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm: 39-53T
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm: 34-50T
Requires POWER-TORQUE BB cups