"The very first Campagnolo branded wheelset developed specifically for disc brake equipped road bikes comes at a time where the market has plenty of solutions for road disc wheelsets but lacks many solutions that offer a level of performance, reliability, safety and integrity that has been associated with Campagnolo wheels for traditional rim brakes.
In the rim-brake wheel market the Zonda wheel has been an extremely well respected wheel preforming above and beyond the competition in its segment.
The Zonda disk brake wheelset is not only more reactive when compared to the rim brake version but it is also 25g lighter than its closest competitor.
Adding more tech and more componentry to a wheel while increasing its performance, lowering its weight and ensuring that same Campagnolo reliability cyclists have come to expect make a wheelset that should be at the top of any disc brake riding athlete in the market for a serious upgrade.
Features & Benefits
- NEW ASYMMETRIC RIMS PROFILE (26 - 28mm) MILLED RIM: this machining makes possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- RDB - RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE: the concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side.
- MOMAG: allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes to benefit of both stiffness and weight.
- SPOKES: G3 technology applied also to the front wheel to better perform at high braking power.
- FRONT WHEEL SPOKES:14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (left side - braking side), 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (right side).
- REAR WHEEL SPOKES: 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (left side - braking side), 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (right side - cassette side).
- NIPPLES: black anodized self-locking nipples outside the rim allows for easy maintenance.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy bearing adjustment that reduces possible bearing play, maintaining performances over time and keeping the optimal contact angle between ball and track.
- NEW ADJUSTING LOCKING WITH MICROSETTING TECH: for an accurate adjustment of the hub that prevents the creation of any play.
- 21 SPOKES IN STAINLESS STEEL WITH MEGA-G3 SYSTEM: ensures extremely good stiffness and reactivity, reinforcement on braking side at the front and cassette side at the rear. It gives a very race design to the wheelset.
- Front Hub: QR width 100mm
- Rear Hub: QR axle width 135mm
- 6 bolt disc rotor fitment
- Weight: 1675g