Cinelli Experience Veloce Bike
New aluminium frame made from Columbus Airplane triple butted tubes, which help give the Experience exceptional racing characteristics. The Smart Race Geometry is perfect for riders looking for a versatile frame, suitable for both racing as well as winter training. Also suitable for use on gravel roads.
Made of the same material as the original Experience: Race ready Triple butted Columbus Airplane Aluminium. The rest is all new. New tube profile, and completely new Road frame geometry.
The sizes, the component mounts with their specific angles, as well as the ergonomic characteristics make for an incredibly versatile range of bikes.
NEW TUBING: The Experience’s head tube is now cylindrical and 50mm in diameter. Additionally and the down tube and top tube have been increased in size. These changes, along with the refinements to the geometry, increase the overall stiffness of the frame and improve the handling of the bike.
SMART RACE GEOMETRY: The compact semi-sloping geometry is suitable for those seeking all day comfort as well as those looking for a race bike. The tapered headtube 1-1/8' - 1-1/2' adds front-end stiffness. Combine this with the oversize fork and you have a recipe for great control and absolute steering precision.
ZERO TORSION STAYS: The oversized down tube and chain stays increase the lateral stiffness of the frame. This greatly increases the rider's pedalling efficiency, meaning no loss of power. Pedal hard on the Experience and it will respond with pure speed! Slender seat stays improve shock absorption and focus power transmission through the chain stays. This reduces the weight of the frame and turns the seat stays into a compliant support structure.
- Sizes: XXS (44), XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame Columbus Aiplane Triple Butted Alloy
- Fork: Columbus Carbon/Alloy 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” Tapered
- Headset: Columbus GW 1S 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” (Included)
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8mm (included)
- Seatclamp: 31.8mm (included)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Cable Routing: External
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Frame Weight: 1500g
- Fork Weight: 560g
- Components: Full Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli DNA
- Wheelset: Miche Excite
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25