After the huge success of HoBootleg, who had become the trusty travelling companion for hundreds of adventurers through the paths and trails of the earth, here now is the GEO. Designed for adventure, off-road excursions and the most extreme expeditions. The GEO invites you to ride where you have never ridden before.
The Geo was tested and refined by crossing the incredible Darien Gap, the most secluded jungle on earth, between Columbia and Panama. Here the Pan-American road stopped and the Geo carried on into wild nature.
The sloping frame is made from Columbus triple butted Cromor steel with a special protective paint treatment inside and outside the tubes for total protection against corrosion & extreme reliability. 27.5" wheels overcome even the most impervious obstacles.
The frame features three sets of bottle cage bosses, with two additional sets either side of the fork blades, meaning you will always have adequate hydration at hand. The front fork also discreetly carries two spare spokes. Additionally it is possible to mount a rear carrier as well as front & rear mudguards.
Specially designed CNC machined rear dropouts support the disc brake clamp as well as the eyelets for the rear carrier & mudguards.
The Sram X5 groupset and Avid BB7 disc brake system makes the adventure even more exciting as well as being safer in extreme conditions.
The handlebar is equipped with ergonomic Ergon grips, featuring special bar ends for a comfortable and secure hold in every position and situation.
- SIZES S (15"), M (17"), L (19"), XL (2")
- FRAME Columbus Cromor triple butted steel
- FORK Cineli Chromalloy steel 1-1/8"
- HEADSET Tange ER2
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA
- SEATPOST Cinelli Bootleg 31.8mm
- BAR/STEM/GRIPS Cinelli Bootleg/ Ergon grips
- DERAILLEURS Sram X5
- CHAINSET FSA Comet Compact 26/39T 170/175mm
- CASSETTE Sram GS-1030 11/36T 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS/BRAKES Sram X5/Avid BB7
- SADDLE Selle San Marco Ischia Bootleg Custom
- PEDALS Wellgo
- WHEELSET ALEX rims 650B MD23 with Sram 506 hubs
- TYRES Continental Race King 650B x 2,2"
- COMPLETE BIKE WEIGHT 12.9kg