Following two years of testing collaboration with the MASH San Francisco team in the most challenging criterium races, Cinelli have designed the stunning MASH Parallax.
The frame is constructed from Columbus Airplane tubing with variable thickness for improved aerodynamics; the Parallax is designed to be FAST.
It has been described as a thoroughbred racehorse waiting to be tamed, with aggressive geometry including sprint specific angles, shorter seat stays and a 28mm rake fork. This gives the Parallax explosive acceleration and keen responsiveness. The custom paintwork designed by MASH rider & graphic designer Garrett Chow, is complemented by ultra-smooth welding at the joints of the frame.
The brake mounting hole on the fork is wax filled and painted over for a clean finish, but can be drilled to accommodate a front brake.
The Parallax is a superb track bike ready to take to the boards.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58)
- Frame: Columbus Airplaine Aluminium tubes with variable thickness
- Fork: Columbus Pista 1-1/8' - 1-1/2' carbon with aluminium steerer
- Headset: Columbus Compass 1-1/2'
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Frame Weight: 1500g
- Fork Weight: 590g