Named after the famous Velodrome in Milan, the Vigorelli carries with it the sprit of the magical wooden boarded ellipse: 'ellisse magica' and the ghosts of past hour records and world cycling championships.
As ridden by the renowned Cinelli Chrome team, the Vigorelli is adorned with the same bold geometric colours as seen on the team's kit.
Constructed from Columbus Airplane tubing, the frame has been modified to give the rider immediate benefits. Features include a no-flex down tube as well as a conical seat tube, which has a larger diameter at the bottom bracket area. These modifications dramatically increase stiffness and pedalling efficiency.
The Vigorelli can be more than just a track bike. The brake mounting hole on the fork is wax filled and painted over for a clean finish, but can be drilled to accommodate a front brake, turning the Vigorelli into an urban cruiser.
To improve competitive efficiency, the Vigorelli frame-kit has been updated with certain modifications that the athlete will immediately notice on the track:
Columbus Airplane No-Flex down tube and profiled stays for maximum stiffness.
New tapered Columbus Pista Leggera 1.5" fork for an improved control.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), Xl (58)
- Frame: Columbus Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- Fork: Columbus Pista Leggera Cabon with alloy steerer 1-12”
- Brake Type: Front can mount a standard road calliper, rear n/a
- Seatclamp: Included with frameset
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Fork Rake: 35mm
- Frame Weight: 1500g
- Fork Weight: 590g
- Components: Miche Primato
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Bar/Stem: Cinelli DNA
- Seatpost: Miche Supertype
- Wheelset: Miche X-Press
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700x23
"We'd be more than happy throwing the responsive Vigorelli at anything from local track meets to national level races." Cycling Weekly