The CP20R is a road bike, but uses Cuda's own 2in1 flat bar and not traditional drops. We believe this is a safer option for riders of this age as their hands are not big enough to operate STI levers. Both cross and road tyres are supplied to make it a dual purpose bike.
Your junior rider wont get much more of a better start to racing than this, with perfectly sized components that compensate for the shorter riders arm's and leg's allowing them to get out and enjoy some fast rides! All the tubing on the frames has been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Fork: Alloy
- Bar/Stem: Cuda Custom Alloy 2 in 1
- Headset: 1” Integrated, Sealed
- Chainset: Alloy 127mm with 32t sprocket
- Cassette: 7 speed 12-32t
- Brakes: Tektro with short reach levers
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 28h alloy rims
- Tyres: Kenda Road 20 x 1” & Kenda Cross 20 x 1”1/8