The CP24R is Cuda's smallest road bike, it features narrow and shallow drop bars with a Claris STI shifter. Cuda's geometry is designed to not over stretch the rider and is supplied with road and cross tyres.
Your junior rider wont get much more of a better start to racing than this, with perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arm's and leg's allowing them to get out and enjoy some fast rides! All the tubing on the frames has been carefully selected to reduce weight but pass the vigorous international safety tests.
- Frame: Alloy Double Butted
- Fork: Alloy
- Bar/Stem: Alloy 60mm stem, Alloy Junior Drop bars 340mm wide
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed
- Chainset: Alloy 140mm with 36t sprocket
- Cassette: 7 speed 12-32t
- Brakes: Tektro Kanti – Shimano Claris STI levers
- Wheelset: Alloy hubs and rims 28h alloy rims
- Tyres: Kenda Road 24 x 1” & Kenda Cross 24 x 1”1/8