Developed as a specific marathon grip, the GS1 has become the racer's grip of choice. Unique internal construction supports the hand using two internal supports individually tuned for perfect rebound and control.
Top Features of the Ergon GS1 Handlebar Grips
- Developed as a specific marathon grip
- Lightweight leichtbau Direct Control rubber ensure ultimate feel and feedback
- Internal construction supports the hand using two internal supports
- Weight / Size: 155 g (Large) / 146 g (Small)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum Clamp
- Use: Mountain Biking, Endurance Racing
The lightweight leichtbau Direct Control rubber ensure ultimate feel and feedback. and is available in two sizes. The GS Series has won World Marathon Championship 2010 - Alban Lakata and European and British 24hr Championship 2011 - Matt Page
Innovative solutions for traditional problems of numb fingers, aching hands and forearms - problems all too familiar to bikers. Caused by too much pressure on the highly sensitive areas of the inner palm and potential malpositioning of the hand. Ergon grips provide 100% contact of hand and grip by an anatomically optimised grip-shape. Thus the pressure is relieved, especially near the nervus ulnaris, preventing the hand from getting numb. Additionally overstraining of the median nerve (often resulting in carpal tunnel syndrome) as well as aching wrists are prevented.