Peak Trail 3 E 2021 Electric Urban Bike
Regular price £1,649.99
Arguably one of the best value for money bikes in the entire range and possibly the best looking ebike in its category, the Peak Trail 3 E & ELS models are the ideal commuting or fun recreational machines.
Designed in the UK, we considered all practical and comfort elements when creating this model as well as a confidence-inspiring ride to maximize fun and enjoyment. A Bafang rear hub motor powers the Peak Trail 3E/ELS alongside a Panasonic in tube battery. Bafang is one of the largest and most reputable manufacturers of electric motors worldwide (See brand partner section for further info).
Hydroformed alloy frame equipped with a Zoom 63mm fork. Driven by Shimano Acera 7 speed drive train and rolling on Signum 700c wheels with CST reflective side wall tyres. Powered by the Bafang rear hub motor and in tube 500wh battery. The Peak Trail 3 model also comes with full-length mudguards and robust pannier racks to ensure you are prepared for all situations. Also loaded with features to equip you well in all conditions; built in front and rear lights for best visibility, safety kickstand and E-Bike specific saddle.
In tube battery - Bafang’s discretely integrated battery keeps the frame looking clean and professional.
Cable integration - To deliver faultless gear changes and electrical performance, all inner cables are fully sleeved and internally routed inside the frame and fork.
Bafang motor - The Bafang M400 motor positioned to the rear of the bike, help to provide improved weight distribution. This makes the ride smoother by reducing weight over the front wheel. The feeling of being pushed rather than pulled with acceleration is typically much easier to control when pedalling out of corner.
Integrated - The integrated handlebar stem display eliminates the need for extra head units and keeps the handlebars free for extra accessories like lights and phone holders.
|Frame Size||Rider Height|
|48cm||5'5" - 5'9"|
5'9" - 6'0"
- Frame: 6061 Alloy In tube Battery
- Fork: Zoom 63mm Travel
- Shifters: Shimano Acera 7 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 7 Speed
- Crankset: Signum Alloy 170mm 42T
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano Freewheel 7 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Bottom Bracket: FSA ISIS
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 160mm Rotors
- Headset: FSA Integrated Cage Bearing
- Handlebars: Signum Alloy 31.8mm x 660mm
- Stem: Signum 31.8mm x 90mm
- Bar Tape/Grips: Forme Ergo Comfort
- Saddle: Signum Comfort
- Seat Post: Signum Alloy 30.9mm
- Pedals: Black Alloy Platform
- Wheelset: Signum 700c 32H Quick Release Disc
- Tyres: CST 700x45c Reflective Sidewall
- Motor: Bafang Rear Hub Motor
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Display: Just Two Stem Integrated
- Battery: Bafang Integrated 500WH
- Kickstand: Alloy Black
- Front Light: AXA Integrated
- Rear Light: AXA Integrated
- Extras: Alloy Rack Black