The Dime is Giro's kids version of the adult Quater helmet and features a tough outer shell with impact-absorbing EPS liner for great protection. Apart from the kid friendly colours, which are available, the Dime looks great and performs very well.
Top Features of the Giro Dime Kids Helmet
- Features include
- Great colour choices available
- Tough outer shell with impact-absorbing EPS liner for great protection
- Fit Kit padding for great comfort
- 8 vents helps keep the head cool and ventilated
- Polyurethene coating to help protect the edges of the EPS liner
- Sizing (Super-Fit)
- To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a tape measure around the head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back
- X-Small: 47 - 51cm
- Small: 51 - 55cm
The Dime is a fantastic kids helmet which features great detailing and available in a good selection of kid-friendly colours.
Fit Kit Pad System
Giro's Fit Kit pad system allows you to adjust the fit of your helmet in just a few seconds, without any tools. Simply choose the best combination of fit pads from the assortment supplied with the helmet and swap them out to optimise comfort and stability. It's fast and easy and allows you to customise the fit of the helmet without any hassle.
About Kids & Youths Helmets
Kids and youths cycle helmets are designed to be light, comfortable and allow for growth, they are specifically designed with this in mind to ensure your child is comfortable whilst wearing it and enjoys the ride. When measuring your child's head you need to measure around the circumference, in-line with the temples and above the ears, head shapes will vary so most will come with foam padding which can often be moved around to ensure a good fit.