A fresh new style for women riders, the Giro Saga helmet takes the bold design language of the premium Synthe helmet, offering many of Giro's best features including the Roc Loc 5 fit system with two-way fit adjustment all at a superb price
Top Features of the Giro Women's Saga Helmet
- Features include
- Women's specific helemt
- Streamlined design
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Roc Loc 5 helmet adjustment for precise fit and comfort
- 22 vents with internal channeling for maximum airflow
- Sizing (Super-Fit)
- To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a tape measure around the head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back
- Small: 51 - 55cm
- Medium: 55 - 59cm
The slim design is very light, offers impressive ventilation and is available in Super Fit™ sizes so that you can get a helmet that looks, fits and feels like it was made for you. Utilising Giro's latest technologies ensures you get a helmet that fits and functions perfectly whatever you ride, from road to trail, fixie to fat-bike.
A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Giro’s proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Roc Loc 5 System
This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible
- Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort