Giro Skyline II
The Skyline II delivers a quality fit and good comfort at an affordable price. The helmet comes fitted with a sleek visor & their Acu-Dial system, which allows you to make adjustments while on the move. Also is available in one size, but four colours.
Top Features of the Giro Skyline II Helmet
- Features include
- A quick fit with style for any ride
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Acu-Dial fit system
- 10 vents for good ventilation
- Available in four colours
- Sizing (Universal)
- To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a tape measure around the head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back
- One size: 54 - 61cm
The on-the-fly Acu-Dial system allows you to make adjustments for maximum comfort and stability with the In-Mold construction making it light without compromising durability.
The Acu Dial system combines single-handed adjustment with a full fit band that brings a quick, sure ponytail-compatible fit in their line of Universal Fit helmets.
In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.