The BBT-9 is used to remove and install Shimano® Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ulta-Torque, and many other external bearing crankset bottom brackets.
Top Features of the Park Tools Hollowtech II BB And Crank Arm Tool
- A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano Hollowtech II integrated Bottom Brackets and chainsets
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by overtightening during installation
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm
One end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 notches of the bottom bracket cups, the other end of the tool engages the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap.
The BBT-9 also fits the rotor disc lockrings using 16 external notches.