The Park Tools Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a sturdy portable repair stand. Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and it will clamp tubes from 24 to 76mm. It also folds down to 104cm for easy storage and transportation.
Top Features of the Park Tools Home Mechanic Repair Stand
- Easy to assemble and collapse
- Clamps tubes 7/8” to 3” (24mm to 76mm)
- Smooth 360-degree clamp rotation
- Folds to 41” (104cm) for portability and storage
- Quick release height adjustment (39” to 57”, 99cm to 145cm)
- Three-point leg system with reinforced center yoke for superior stability
The PCS-10 has all the features of our popular PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand but with special upgrades to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier. The PCS-10 works well with many recumbents and bikes with odd shaped tubing.
Approximate weight 25 lbs
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capaicty of the PCS-10 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.