The Cross-Check was the third frame we ever offered. There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check does a good job of most things people use bikes for. It's a cyclocross bike by design but that's not how most people use it. It does as good a job getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. It's at home on the road and on trails, on gravel, and just about whatever else you might run into. It'll take pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed or a fixed-gear.
The frame is designed to supply a comfortable but lively ride. The tubing is CroMoly steel, high quality drawn tubing built to our specifications. It's built to work with components of popular sizes, meaning you can find options in tons of new and old parts. It will accommodate a wide range of crank types and chainring sizes. It's got accommodations for racks and fenders front and rear. Because it takes those big tires, so you can outfit it to suit where and how you'll use it.
- Frame 4130 CroMoly steel
- Fork 4130 CroMoly, lugged and brazed
- Headset Cane Creek 40
- Handlebar Salsa Bell Lap
- Stem Kalloy AS-008
- Bar Tape Cork, Black.
- Saddle Velo VL1353
- Seatpost Kalloy SP-368 non-offset [42-50cm]; Kalloy SP-248D offset [52-64cm]
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra FD-4600, silver
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-T610 10 speed, black
- Gear Levers Microshift BS-M10 10 speed shifter, friction/index adjustable; Black
- Chain KMC X10
- Crankset Andel QRSC31-227XR, 48/36T
- Cassette Shimano CS-62, 11-32t
- Bottom Bracket Andel
- Brake Levers Tektro RL520 long pull, black/silver
- Brakes Tektro M370 linear pull, black
- Rims Alex DH19 700c 32h doublewall
- Hubs Shimano HB-T610-L, QR. 32h. Black
- Tyres Surly Knard, 700x41mm 27tpi
- Colour Gloss Black