Ghost Grappler Pre-Order
The total price for the Ghost Grappler is £2200
Off-road enthusiasts have been Frankensteining drop bars onto trail bikes for decades, so Surly designed the Ghost Grappler to scratch that itch with a little more precision. Engineered first and foremost around a stable and comfortable drop-bar hand position, its trail-ready geo provides a spirited ride on mixed terrain.
Cleared for girthy tyres and decorated with an array of mounts for hauling your daily provisions and overnight gear, the Ghost Grappler is ready to take you and your paraphernalia down that overgrown fire road for an extrasensory experience. There's nothing to be afraid of. Probably.
- Frame100% Chromoly Steel frame
- Fork100% Chromoly Steel fork
- HeadsetCane Creek 40
- HandlebarSalsa Cowchipper 31.8
- Bar TapeCork Black
- SaddleWTB Volt 142
- SeatpostTransX YSP15, 30.9, 100mm travel
- Front Derailleur
- Rear DerailleurMicroshift M6205
- Gear LeversMicroshift SB-M100
- CranksetSamox 2PCS Boost 32t
- CassetteMicroshift 11-48t
- Bottom BracketSamox BSA 24
- Brake LeversAdventX Dual Control Levers
- BrakesTektro Mira MD-C400
- RimsWTB ST i40 TCS
- HubsNovatec 32h Boost
- TyresTeravail Ehline, 27.5 x 2.5"
- ColourSage Green