PERRY KRAMER PK RIPPER 27.5
When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are now 40+ years later and it's happening again with the new PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of "PK Ripper", Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5" x 2.5" Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, SRAM Level hydraulic disk brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry's stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
- Perry Kramer replica 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ floval tubing, seatstays wrap, internal cable routing, and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with disc tabs
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes with 2-piston caliper and SRAM Direct Link levers
- Tubeless compatible Alex DP30 rims with Vee Speedster 27.5 x 2.5” tires, tubeless valves and tubeless rim tape included.
- Oakley B-1B Grips with Perry Kramer Donuts
- Perry Kramer Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing snap padset
- Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper sticker sheet
- 31.1 pounds